We, the undersigned, join Anna Turley MP in fighting to defend NHS services in Redcar, opposing cuts inflicted by the Conservative government’s austerity agenda.
We oppose South Tees CCG’s proposals to scrap walk in services at Eston Grange.
We urge on Tory Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt and South Tees CCG to act to abandon and reverse plans to close Eston Grange Walk-In Centre.
CCG Consultation Event
- Saturday 6 February 2016, 12:30pm – 2:30pm - Inspire To Learn, Eston City Learning Centre, Normanby Road Middlesbrough TS6 9AE
- Tuesday 16 February 2016, 5pm-7pm - Skelton Civic Hall, Coniston Rd, Skelton TS12 2EY
- Saturday 27 February 2016, 2pm-4pm - Skelton Civic Hall, Coniston Rd, Skelton TS12 2EY
- Thursday 10 March 2016, 5pm-7pm - Inspire To Learn, Eston City Learning Centre, Normanby Road Middlesbrough TS6 9AE
- Tuesday 15th March, 10:00 – 12:00 - Sunnyfield House Community Centre, 36 Westgate, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 6BA
- Saturday 19 March 2016, 11am-1pm - Trinity Centre James Street North Ormesby Middlesbrough TS3 6LD
- Thursday 31 March 2016, 12pm-2pm - Tuned In, Majuba Road, Redcar, TS10 5BJ