Anna Turley MP is looking for an Office Manager to lead a busy Constituency Office and manage a small team. The job is full time and based in her constituency office in Redcar with occasional time spent in Westminster.
Responsibilities will include:
- providing a range of administrative and secretarial support
- liaising with groups/organisations and the general public in Westminster and within the constituency on the MP's behalf as necessary
- managing the office team, ensuring accurate records are kept and liaising with IPSA
- overall management of the MP's diary commitments
- strategic oversight of office management, delegating tasks and overseeing administrative systems
- project management as required
- responsibility for all aspects of the office budget.
Salary £26,000 - £38,000
Closing Date - Friday 10th February
Interviews - Thursday 16th February (Redcar)
Starting Date - imminent, subject to notice periods
Please send your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.